Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wynne And Nate - Part 1



It's impossible to find anything bad to say about anyone featured in this next wedding. They ARE ALL AWESOME. Wynne is my lovely boyfriend Josh's Cousin. I've gotten to know bits and pieces of her in the last six years. It was SUCH an honor when she asked me to photograph her wedding to Nate. Wynne and Nate are a beautiful couple and getting to know them more through my lens has been a privilege . They held their reception and ceremony at the Rue Franklin restaurant. Located in downtown buffalo, it is the perfect location for a romantic and intimate wedding. It's also worth mentioning that they boast the city's BEST french food. It was a pleasure spending the day with family and seeing the love between Wynne and Nate. Congrats guys!

Ps. I'll be posting part two later!
























No comments:

Post a Comment