Monday, April 25, 2011

Buffalo Wedding Photographer - Engagement Session - Kara and DJ




Well, it's been half a year since i've updated. I'm terrible at blogging as i've said before. But the weather is nicer and I finally have something to blog about! I had my first engagement session (ever) of the season, and it was a great start!

Kara and DJ are an awesome couple! No seriously, it was freezing by the water and they were brave enough to pose through it and still managed to look like models. They are so in love and it just shines through every single picture, I felt like I didn't even need to give directions. I can wait to shoot their wedding this july. In the mean time, here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.

I'm really looking forward to all of the wonderful engagement shoots and weddings I have coming up. I feel blessed to be working with such wonderful people! More to come! :).














No comments:

Post a Comment