Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The moment you... I have been waiting for.

After months of scheming and planning and saving I finally got a new camera, and BONUS...Lens. I got the Nikon 300s + and a nikkor 50 mm 1.8. Gorgeous. I've been having so much fun just snapping. I still really have to figure out the manual and learn to adjust the camera to my own settings, but I figure i'm allowed a little honeymoon time with my new baby. I'll figure out all of the technical stuff soon. But enough talking... Here are a few snaps i've taken since I got it yesterday. :)

Enjoy! ♥

:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera!! Your photos are so pretty already, but then again they always are :) (I'm *autumnlove on flickr)I want to start saving soon for a new one as well. I just don't know which one i want to upgrade to. I have the D80 right now and i love it, so i am in no real rush.

    Best of luck with your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW my blog website is undefinable.us. It wouldn't let me use my name / website, i had to use my google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Christine, if you don't feel the need to upgrade you probably shouldn't. Enjoy the camera you have. :).

    ReplyDelete