Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've got to start updating this thing more.

So. In true buffalo fashion. It's 36 degrees and snowflakes are falling. So typical. Being off of school this semester has been weird. I haven't had to brave the cold every morning like my friends. It's like I just watch it all from my window. I miss having things to do, but I can't say I mind being inside with the heat on instead of running around campus cold and FREEZING.

Been trying to draw more people into my store. My friend JiLL and I are possibly going to have a joint gallery show! It's really exciting but also really expensive. Luckily we are crafty girls and thinking of ways to cut down the price. I hope it works out because it would be so awesome.

Last weekend was long for those in school. So josh and I got to spend four great days together. We went to a pumpkin farm, saw a movie, had sushi and saw zombie land. It was hilarious.

Now i'm in bed watching something's got to give! I love this movie so much. Diane Keaton is my absolute favorite. Last year josh got me into woody allen and I fell in love with her even more.

Better get going! Will update more later.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment